Unpainted StuntBipe ARF Kit
Suggested Retail $109.99
(Currently not available)
We are working on a replacement StuntBipe design that will be an 18" span kit. So far flight performance is impressive and it can reuse all of the components that are used in the MiniBipe.
The StuntBipe ARF Kit is a 3 or 4 channel version of the 24 inch SlowBipe. It uses very wide elevons to provide rapid roll and pitch response at any flight speed.
We provide a method of connecting the elevators together at the tail to operate with one servo. There is also a slot milled in the side of the fuselage to indicate elevator neutral for your first flight.
This kit is completely built and ready for paint and assembly. Receiver Ready options will be available soon.
We recommend a 1000 mah 3 cell pack. This will give you about 15 minutes of flight. Contact us for shipping costs to non continental U.S. locations.
Additional Items Needed to Fly
- Radio Control Transmitter and Receiver
- 80 to 150 watt low kv brushless motor (about a 1.4 to 2.0 oz motor works well)
- 10 to 20 amp brushless ESC
- 2 to 3 Servo's (Holes are cut to fit Tower Pro or Hxt 9g Servo's
- 750 mah to 1300 mah 3 cell Lipo battery pack with JST connector
- 8 to 10 inch propeller (depending on battery pack)
- A battery charger for your battery pack
CG Location: 1.5 inches behind the leading edge of the bottom wing
StuntBipe Assembly Video: Link